Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Looking for Posts

This is an invitation for posts on the subjects of Torah Im Derech Eretz and German Orthodoxy/Minhag Ashkenaz. It can be as short or long as you like. I'd like this to be a society of TIDE people, not just my take on TIDE. You can post anonymously if you prefer or pseudo-anonymously.

Some possible topics:

I consider myself a Torah Im Derech Eretz person because...
I don't consider myself a Torah Im Derech Eretz because...
My greatest challenge with TIDE in these times is....
I follow minhag ashkenaz because...
Here's how I view the difference between Torah only, TIDE, and Torah u'Maddah
Even though my family comes from Eastern Europe, I follow TIDE because...
Even though my family is from Germany, I follow an Eastern European derech because...
I like R' Hirsch's writings because.

Please email me to discuss or to send over your post.  TIDE@outlook.co.il


No comments:

Post a Comment